As part of the application we would like to get to know you better. Furthermore we would like to learn more about your interests and academic career. For this application, we would like to ask you to write us a motivational letter in which you describe more about yourself in detail. Base your motivational letter on the following questions. Use a maximum of 800 words.
1. Describe your personality and your interests.
2. Describe your medical studies and your clinical experiences.
3. Describe your experiences in and opinion on the field of research.
4. Based on one subject from your curriculum vitae, what do you think to gain by participating in the Summer School on Pediatrics or what do you think to contribute to our Summer School?
5. Why have you chosen to apply in the Summer School on Pediatrics Groningen?
We are looking for highly motivated students who are interested in the field of pediatrics to participate in our summer school. It is possible that you are not able to address all questions in your letter. Try to pick the ones that tell us the most about you.
Furthermore, to complete your application, we ask you to fulfill the following tasks:
· Send your motivational letter;
· Send your curriculum vitae;
· After sending these documents, our secretary will send you a short application form to fill out.
Your motivational letter and curriculum vitae can be send through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The sooner you send your complete application, the sooner we can evaluate if you are a potential candidate. This simultaneously means that it is possible to be accepted before the final deadline.
The deadline for application of the Summer School on Pediatrics 2017 is the 16th of April 2017. We look forward to receiving your application!